SAVE ROOM FOR DESSERT
Gooey, chocolatey and all-around delicious, brownies can’t get much better. Unless you sweeten the deal by adding Everclear® to highlight luxurious notes of dark chocolate.
½ C. or 3 oz. Dark Chocolate (60% Bittersweet Guitard Is Preferred)
¾ C. Granulated Sugar
½ C. Unsalted Butter (Plus Extra to Grease Pan)
¼ C. Everclear®
2 Large Eggs
1 C. All-Purpose Flour
- Melt butter and chocolate in a double boiler. For microwave: melt for 25 seconds, whisk and repeat until mixture is melted, smooth and combined.
- Add sugar to mixture and whisk well.
- Add Everclear® and mix until blended, checking to make sure mixture is cooled.
- Add eggs to cooled mixture (heat will cook eggs).
- Add flour and mix well. Mixture consistency should be uniform.
- Transfer batter to greased pan and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until an inserted fork comes out mostly clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Cut into bars.
Secret Tip: Add ½ cup of chocolate chips to batter for extra gooeyness.
Please Enjoy Responsibly.