A SEASONED, CITRUSY ENTRÉE
This healthy glazed salmon recipe uses Everclear to bind bright citrus flavors to fish and make every bite perfectly juicy.
1 lb. Fillet Wild-Caught Salmon
⅛ C. Olive Oil
Sea Salt and Fresh Cracked Pepper
2 Clementines, Washed and Thinly Sliced with No Seeds
Sprigs of Fresh Dill, For Garnish
½ C. Clementine Juice Preferred, Orange Juice for Substitute
½ C. Everclear®
2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1. Set oven to broil.
- Rub salmon with olive oil, salt and cracked pepper. Place salmon skin-side down in baking pan. Lay clementine slices over fish and gently season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients and bring to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes or until mixture is reduced by half.
- Pour ¾ of sauce over fish.
- Broil fish for 12-15 minutes or until your liking. Watch clementine slices for burning and flip if necessary.
- Garnish with sprigs of fresh dill. Pour remaining sauce over fish before serving.
Please Enjoy Responsibly.