The Fabled Ingredients, Realized.
If you’ve never enjoyed a cocktail containing egg whites, let this be your introduction to the thick, frothy goodness. This drink may seem complicated to the average home mixologist, but trust us. You’ll get familiar with the motions and start making them for all your guests in no time.
SUGAR, SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE
- Combine the Plum Gin, lime juice, simple syrup and egg white in a shaker full of ice.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds to combine egg white.
- Strain into a cocktail glass or coupe.
- Add bitters and swirl across the top of the drink with a straw or toothpick.
- Garnish with a plum wedge.