Tropical Ceviche with Tequila & Everclear Infused Shrimp
A little tequila and a little Everclear combine to make this refreshing tropical ceviche.
1 lb shrimp (about 20 shrimp)
2 oz El Mayor Tequila
2 oz Everclear Grain Alcohol
3.5 tbsp canned chipotle peppers
2 chipotle peppers, chopped
1 large cucumber, peeled and seeded
1 Serrano pepper (or seeded jalapeño
if you don’t like it as spicy)
3 plum tomatoes, firm with no seeds
1/3 red onion
Handful of cilantro
4 oz pineapple
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the shrimp stove top with 1 tablespoon
of avocado oil and half of the lemon juice.
Cook on high heat for 3 minutes.
2. Add El Mayor and Everclear and cook until
the liquid is almost gone or you get a nice
caramelized color on the shrimp. Set aside to
cool, then cut into pieces.
3. Dice the cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion,
mango, pineapple, and serrano peppers.
Chop up a few chipotle peppers.
4. Once the shrimp is cooled down, chop it up and
mix it with the chopped veggies and fruits.
5. Add a few tablespoons of chipotle sauce.
6. Add the juice of two lemons (or lime).
7. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8. Garnish with a handful of chopped cilantro.
Enjoy this fresh tropical ceviche with a boozy twist!